GDPR & Whistleblower Policy
Dear Business Partners,
- The administrator of your personal data is ASB Group (ASB Czech Republic, s.r.o.). You can contact us at: V Celnici 1031/4, 110 00 Prague 1 or at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From 25 May 2018, you can also contact a person responsible for direct marketing privacy at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The purpose of processing personal data may also be direct marketing (sending professional bulletins or conference invitations).
The legal basis for data processing is:
- Article 6 (1) (a) or (f) in connection with recital 47 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 for the purposes of direct marketing;
The data we process may include your ID, VAT number, name, surname, company address, telephone number and email address.
- Your personal data will be stored and processed for as long as required by law (in particular private law and tax regulations) and for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, ie for the time necessary to handle business cooperation or business communications.
- You have the right to ask a person responsible for the protection of direct marketing personal data about access to your personal data, the right to repair, erase or limit their processing, as well as the right to object to their processing and the right to their portability.
- You may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. This is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing prior to such withdrawal of consent.
ASB Group Hungary - Whistleblower Policy:
Contact details of our internal whistleblowing system can found HERE
Belső visszaélés bejelentési rendszerünk elérhetőségét ITT találja